When you make a time to run and have it, you have the idea that you can manage the entire world. You feel energetic and brilliant condition. But then you suddenly get tired sooner. It is harder to stick to your exercise routine if you’re not making much progress, although you’re more effort. You see by going up instead of looking forward to it and you say to yourself that you have to work harder, because it seems that your condition worsens. And then, when you are pushing yourself, you will get more and more likely to suffer from nagging aches and it seems as if you are allowed to catch each tiny viruses more common around.Your motivation is hard to find and you’ll see the sport no longer sit. Reason: overtraining, which is the sport burn-up.
Know when it’s too much
Overtraining occurs not only in the athletes who train every day and have to perform. Even recreational athletes can go over their limits. Training is good for you, does not mean that more is always better.Some runners even achieve their best results after a period of enforced rest, for example due to an injury. It would go not succeed so well, then can you be examined by a doctor. Who can say whether there is an injury or you could have something amongst the members. But if this research is not working, then maybe you are training too hard. In this case, a further four weeks, take rest and see if you reverse the energy and enthusiasm spontaneously. If not, then chances are you’re overtrained.
Causes of overtraining
Overtraining often caused by an ambitious training schedule, where you book quickly a lot of progress.Even if enough time is scheduled for rest and recovery, your body will tell you at some point that it will not continue. Each runner has physical and mental limits, and if you exceed the one that can go wrong with time. Progress is usually the result of gradually increasing the training stimulus, which you pay enough attention to recovery, compose you flexible to your training and sufficient substitute.Therefore, a cross-border training normally harmless, but when your body indicates that it doesn’t feel right, you better take it back a notch.
Unhealthy eating too few calories to take you, insufficient carbohydrate intake or drinking too little water can all contribute to a sports burnout. Your body needs the right fuel for exercise and lots of water. Even if you want to lose weight, you must eat enough. Many athletes give your body what it needs, and therefore has no energy for the next workout.
Your daily life can have a big impact on your energy level. If your condition worsens, you should not think that you still have to be able to work out because you worked in the past as well. Many education combined with a busy life can lead to burnout. Not only physically but also mentally you need enough rest. When it is very busy at work when the kids ask a lot of attention when you sleep bad for a while, it may be that you are forced to put education on the backburner.
Fear of exercise less
In periods when your body tells you to take it easy to do, can it be that you are afraid that your condition deteriorates rapidly. This need not be so immediately. When you suddenly stopped running, you will after two weeks can already pretty message on your condition, but when you are training a few times a week less, there will be almost no deterioration. Is your fear very much that you go through once or twice a week will reduce too much backwards, or if you feel guilty because the poor or down through, then you are probably already very near a sport against addiction. There is no longer a good discipline, but education compulsory.
Addicted to running
It is possible to become addicted to a certain degree in sports such as running. It does not go so far that you have to compare yourself with poor and obsessed with athletes who no longer live without. A study, published in the Journal of Sport Behavior, showed that among people a few times a week was hard and it had to come at once stop happened some withdrawal symptoms. These included restlessness, irritability, guilt, and bloating or discomfort. These people experienced more feelings of anxiety, anger, depression and fatigue when they stopped.
Adrian Taylor, a sports psychologist at Montfort University in Bedford, United Kingdom, says the fact that you can get addicted to exercise is associated with a number of psychological and physiological factors even wearing with a running sports bra. A person is more susceptible than others, just like it applies to all kinds of abuse. In the case of sport is sometimes called positive negative dependence and abuse. Positive addiction occurs when people exercise control, despite the fact that they want to do it on a daily basis. It does not govern their lives and will not at any price. However, this can be negative addiction when you are afraid to lose control and do not know where it is on the sport is all about. The dividing line between the two types of abuse is very thin. When you run becomes an obsession, it is advisable to consult a doctor or psychologist.
Loss of motivation
Lack of motivation can have other causes than overtraining. It may be for some variety. Run a rut can be final. Loss of Motivation is a result of boredom. Fortunately, there are ways to boredom, body:
- Exchange of another partner, go to a club or go out for a run only when you never do
- Find out a new route, with new challenges in a very different environment
- Change your exercise routine, so it remains a challenge. For example, by adding back workout
- Sign up for a match, so that you have a goal to strive for. You do not need to be competitive, can the relevant distance and ultimately be a fun experience. Make a schedule to work for the competition
- Take a time out. When two weeks consistently will not run, chances are that you can’t wait to start over again
Tips to make you feel better
When your troubles in a slump that is running, and you know what the cause is, you can begin to figure out how to get back to your feed. Be the first ever comprehensive on why you left. To this may be responsible for various factors, including no pleasure to go, gnawing pain, always returning the same damage, reduced fitness, stress and pressure or fatigue.
Since writing extensively about why you felt before you run good and what are the reasons for this is that you will find it a pity that you can’t go. You have energy, for example, could eat anything you wanted without gaining weight, there was a sense of happiness, it was nice to escape all problems, enjoying nature and the environment or were satisfied with your muscles.
Now you can try to return to the wonderful feeling that you got it, without forgetting the obstacles.For example, if you always get hurt on a old injury, then turn to the following tips for healthy operation and go after deciding for yourself what you can do to prevent this problem.
Ten tips for a healthy operation
Injuries, overtraining, sports, abuse or exhaustion are all negative effects that run at you might have. But it is not extreme sports, and hear the fun and shows the positive effects first. Therefore you have to worry about. Almost all the problems that can be caused by running, can be prevented if you stick to the following ten tips:
- Wear good shoes that meet your needs and that is new enough to provide support, protection and suppression
- First, warm up and start slowly
- Replace your land of. Asphalt is better than concrete, sloping roads can be bad for your muscles and often train on the unpaved ground.Is more unequal than grass and clay can be very taxing your ankles
- Enter your not jump distance or pace.As a rule, more than 10% per week, and then either distance or pace, but never at the same time
- Do not go through with the pain or wait until an injury go away by itself.Ensure proper treatment
- To cool properly and terminate slowly
- Doing regular stretching exercises, both before and after the walk and on the days that you do
- Last rest and take plenty of rest after games.Even after a period of illness, it is wise to wait a couple of days of training. At rest, for example, you can force or make cross training
- When you suffer from deficiencies, as well as the back, or an unusual rhythm or old injuries, consult an expert, such as a physiotherapist or a sports doctor for the production of your training
- To avoid damage, you can do exercises.Regularly can help to get a massage to prevent damage and speed recovery
Most importantly, you are running as a choice remains, and not as an obligation. Discipline is a good thing to note, but the fun is of paramount importance.