Made of fiberglass, carbon composite or high-carbon, can be telescopic or divided into parts. The more advanced are constructed with fibers of high modulus carbon (SHVF), resulting in a blank (body) thin and light, but with great resistance and power throwing (or casting). The length can range from 2.7 to 4.5 meters, depending on the option of fishing and the biotype of each fisherman. Among the many types of sticks used in the sport, we can highlight the following:
– “Seafood restaurants”: 2.7 to 3.6 metres, are designed for fishing lightweight, behind fish as small pampos and farnangaios. The nickname “seafood restaurant” comes from the fact that, in addition to providing entertainment, the set is a good ally in the fishing of small fish used as live bait.
– For fishing medium/heavy: due to the evolution of the fibers from high-modulus carbon, the distinction between materials for fishing medium or heavy is decreasing, since the rods are designed in view of mainly his casting. Thus, the reeds of the medium-and long-range are closer in their projects, with a variation much smaller in wall thickness and the tip. This technology also extends to the smugglers, manufactured in alloys levíssimas and resistant as aluminum oxide alconite SIC (special alloy of silica and carbon) and titanium. The last two materials are used in assembly concepts modern as the Low Rider and the KW Concept. Both contribute to the maximum output of the line without generating large spirals, decreasing the friction with the smugglers and providing greater range in the pitches.
::It’s good to know::
Reel seat: is the point of fitting/fixing of reels and reels. Basically there are two types, the screw and the quick-connect, called “alligator”.
Tip hybrid: tip thinner, but massive, which provides a gain of sensitivity of the stick.
Casting: the power of the throw of the stick considering the weight of the sinker, its description is marked next to the cable (for example, 90-250 g).
The reels of the beach
They have also gained in modernity, being built in the compounds of graphite, metal royal (aluminum alloy), and stainless steel alloys, brass and titanium. The “tops” of the modality employ magnesium alloys with chemical treatment against oxidation. There is also the CI4 “Carbon Interfusion”, a fiber-reinforced carbon, which allows the development of parts of the body of the spinning reel super light and strong, with large gain in lightness and protection against corrosion. Add to this the reels with conical format, type long cast and the result will be a balanced and with maximum ease in the output line. Other important points that are characteristic of reels are:
– Bearings: collaborate mainly for the softness and comfort in gatherings. On the throw does not have importance; unlike the reels, the reel does not move during the releases. Typically, they are present in amount that varies from eight to thirteen.
– Friction or drag: it is essential that the system of cold has point adjustment very precise and resistance is consistent with the printed on the box. The most modern and strong, you have power to the brake, which varies from 12 to approximately 20 pounds.
– Size: although the nomenclature may vary according to the manufacturer, in general indicates-numbering 500 or 1 000 for fishing light, 2 000 to 4 000 for fishing medium and 5 000 to 7 000 for heavy fishing.
::It’s good to know::
Quick Drag (QD): quick setting of the brake, in which the pressure can be relieved or tightened with a simple movement.
Pick-up: is the rim of the windlass raised before the pitch.
Line roller or roller: point where the line passes, thus generating greater friction, and at the end of the hoop. Must always be clean and, if possible, and lubricated, so there is no waste that may damage the line and for that not to occur its twist during recoil.
They are increasingly present in the fisheries of the edge of the beach. Whatever the model chosen, it is important to have resistance to salty air and a good system of bearings to allow the soft pitches and long distance. Reels fast, with high reason of recollection, help in the gain of time between one pitch and another. It is necessary to adapt the rod using dowels is lower and increasing their amount so that the line does not touch or exceed the blank when the rod is bent. There are experienced anglers who take the level wind (distributor line) to facilitate even more the line-out on the pitches.
The choice of the line
The traditional monofilament nylon is still, by far, the most used in the sport. Its thickness can vary between 0.14 and 0.30 mm, but there is a great tendency in the use of lines between 0.18 and 0.23 mm. Some have treatment UV (ultraviolet), preventing wear and giving them more durability. But there are other materials:
– Ss: very mainly used in the manufacture of wiring harnesses for natural baits and leaders to artificial lures. Its use as the main line is possible in the variations more soft and fit for pitches.
– Braided: the new trend of the sport, offers high strength with less thickness, memory almost null and sensitivity without equal. On the beach, the thicknesses tend to vary between 0.08 and 0.17 mm.
– Nanofil: arisen recently, the material result of the merging of hundreds of nanofilamentos Dyneema (also present in the lines of multifilament), providing strength with a diameter amazingly thin: a line of 6 pounds (2,72 kg), for example, has a thickness of just 0.127 mm.
::It’s good to know::
Fluorocoating: is the monofilament line with a coating of fluorocarbon, making it more resistant and with greater sensitivity to the baited.
“Bed” or “fund”: amount of line gauge thick used to fill the bottom of the reel before adding it to the main line.
Startup cone: it is the line amended in the main, starting with a gauge thicker and tapering towards the tip (from 0.57 to 0.20 mm, for example). It is important to give greater security in the pitches, and the withdrawal of the fish from the water.
How Lighthouses Work
Minecraft Beach Village
Robinson Crusoe’s Private Island is now Available on Airbnb
Back in the workshop
Madeira Beach, Florida. BeachHunter’s photos and reviews.
NSW beach closed after shark attack
2.4GHz 6-Axis Quadcopter
Explain Kim Kardashian to me… – Page 2
Best surf vans
abs « ira’s abs
25 Fun Things to Do in Siquijor This Summer
512 best images about Saltwater Fishing on Pinterest …
Fun Things To Do In Oahu
Welcome To Naija-Spy-News: UNBELIEVABLE: Whale Found On …
Pasterka: Hawaje i Hawaii Tropic krem z filtrem dla Mini …