Beginner exercises in crossfit help to tailor posture and learn some basic movements that will be needed over time in most exercises. So, it’s a great way to strengthen some muscles and avoid injuries in heavier gym training, for example.
Crossfit is a training that aims to improve physical fitness through exercises that mimic everyday movements, using body weight and some equipment such as bars, ropes, medical balls, elastics and rings. This type of workout exercises multiple muscles, joints and tendons, helping to lose fat, tone muscles and develop strength and flexibility.
All people can do crossfit because the degree of requirement can be adapted according to the capacity of each person, but it is important to consult a doctor before starting any kind of new physical exercise.
Beginner crossfit training
Crossfit training is usually a short workout, ranging from 20 to 45 minutes, but it is very intense and flexible, as the person can adapt the training to their abilities, increasing or decreasing the number of repetitions of each exercise or the loads of the exercises. equipment you use.
The burpee is a simple exercise that works the whole body and does not require the use of material and therefore can be done anywhere. During the burpee , you exercise your back, chest, legs, arms and butt at the same time, helping to lose fat and weight as it requires a huge expenditure of energy.
So, to do this exercise you should:
- Stand up: keep feet aligned with shoulders;
- Lowering the body to the ground: throwing your feet back and bringing your body toward the ground, supporting your hands;
- Stand in plank position: touching with the chest and thighs on the floor;
- Get up: climb the trunk, pushing with your arms and stand up, taking a small leap and stretching out your arms.
Afterwards, these movements must be repeated as often as necessary, to make between 8 and 12 burpees . It is important to try to keep pace during the execution of the burpees so that the results are more quickly achieved.
The abdominal exercise, or sit up, is a great exercise to work the belly and tone the muscles of the abdomen, and to do this exercise correctly should be:
- Lie on the floor: the person should lean on the back and bend the knees, supporting the feet on the floor;
- Lift your back: lift your torso toward your knees and lower your torso until the back of your shoulders touches the floor.
During this exercise the person can cross the arms next to the trunk, or accompany the movement of the trunk with the arms swinging them.
The squat, also known as squat , is a very complete exercise because it exercises the thighs, belly, back and butt at the same time. Knowing how to properly squat is essential as it helps you lose weight, tone all your muscles and increase joint flexibility. In this way, it is due to:
- Stand up: keep your feet shoulder-width apart;
- Bend your knees: your knees should be bent, throwing your hips down, over the knee line, and push your buttocks backwards, as if you were sitting in a chair, keeping your back erect. During the exercise, the knees should not pass in front of the line of the toes;
- Extending the legs: the legs, which are folded, should be stretched to return to the initial position, pushing with the heels on the floor and contracting the gluteus until standing.
During the execution of the squat, the arms should be moved to the rhythm of the exercise. In addition, squats can also be done with barbell or dumbbells, increasing the difficulty of exercising and improving the results.
Benefits of Crossfit Training
Crossfit training has several benefits for the body and health, such as:
- Improves breathing and increases heart capacity;
- Tones all the muscles of the body;
- Helps to lose weight;
- Decreases fat mass and increases lean mass;
- Increases strength;
- It contributes to increased flexibility and coordination;
- Improves mobility and balance;
- It lowers stress and increases self-esteem.
The person who does crossfit by improving the functioning of his body through training, improves his body posture at home and at work, as this type of training encompasses functional movements, which are those that are needed to do daily activities, such as download or climb stairs, for example.
Stability Ball Exercises: 12-Min at Home Workout
22 Kettlebell Exercises That Will Kick Your Ass
Cardio Supreme Workout
Best 25+ Pull up challenge ideas on Pinterest
Losing body fat percentage, best ab workout machine …
Back Strengthening Exercises: Back Strengthening Exercises …
Running for Weight Loss: 8-Week Training Schedule
IRON STRENGTH TABATA WORKOUT
Top 50 Most Attractive And Inspiring Female Fitness Models
Handstand Prep Workout
After – Colok8
Strength Shoes Workout Sheet
18-Minute HIIT Workout (Jill Conyers
16 Killer Intermediate Calisthenics Workouts
Full Body Workout
10 Minute CrossFit Workout for Beginners
Morning workout for beginners | Workouts | Pinterest
Mini Band Leg Workouts – EOUA Blog