SALEWA celebrates his 75th birthday this year, and looks for 75 teams that storm 75 Summit in July.
What happens exactly?
Target is finding worldwide 75 2 teams to climb the Summit of their dreams in the period around the anniversary, no matter whether Olympic mountain or Manaslu.All what you need to do, is to be a little creative and one small film about themselves on YouTube upload. Then we need to get the most clicks.
Here you can see something looks like:
How is the application?
A short video with following info on YouTube is provided for the application: – introduction of the team – scheduled route – justification, why just this team should be selected.
Who will win?
It’s simple: the team with the most YouTube clicks WINS! The SALEWA Pro team is completely equipped by SALEWA and the tour is accompanied by a professional photographer. The other top 20 teams are dressed up also from head to toe in SALEWA (amounting to about €2000), the remaining winners will receive a cool prize, you can just test on their tour teams.
And as you apply yourself:
- Find your partner and invents your tour.
- Make a short video of you and the tour.
- Upload the video on YouTube and call it “SALEWA 75 -“
- It sends all your friends because win only the 75 videos with the most clicks!
As you increase your chances to win:
- think of a unique tour: you can be particularly difficult, funny or unusual
- make a video that specialized in a great idea (E.g. Special dialect, worn clothes, video effects, etc.)
- the global: SALEWA is looking for videos and tours from around the world
- your community: activate as soon as the video on YouTube is loaded, you can send it to your friends and post on facebook or other communities
Technology: none – the video must be not professional
Language: Make yours – the video in your native language or in English
Tour: each – it doesn’t matter whether it rises on a hill or a real mountain
Sports: each – mountaineering/skiing/climbing/mountain-biking /… everything is allowed
- the top 75 teams be selected mid-June due to your video views on YouTube and the internationality of the videos
- the top will be 20 teams with a full Interior SALEWA in the who awarded approximately €2000 according to NonprofitDictionary.
- the remaining teams get the latest SALEWA backpack