Everyone becomes many questions that you need to do to achieve muscle hypertrophy and get more athletic and balanced body, and there are a number of hormones that, depending on their levels, give the body a series of signals so this gain muscle or breaks down it for use as energy. Today, at HowStuffWorks you will speak of the hormones that must be activated to gain muscle.
The form activate hormones are to gain muscle It’s very simple: make a weightlifting routine that stimulate our body properly, eat a diet balanced with good amounts of protein and rest. Mastering these three factors we have won 80% of the battle, the remaining 20% leave it to genetics (in some cases can be more).
The hormones that help us
There are two hormones that should try to activate the limit, when our goal is to win the maximum amount of possible muscle, by means of the different roads (not consider illegal roads because from HowStuffWorks will never recommend to take the step towards the “ dark side ”). You are two hormones are:
Growth hormone: It is an ideal hormone to gain muscle and at the same time burn fat at the same time. Activate it to the fullest is an intense workout of the whole body, but above all with a strict bed rest, sleeping at least 7-8 hours a day.
The best training to enable growth hormone is undoubtedly the high-intensity training (HIT), and do cardio or how many series of career at high intensity for short periods of time to stimulate the muscle (which is known as sprint).
Testosterone: without doubt Queen when it comes to gain muscle. The first thing that must be taken into account is to not have a calorie deficit every day, i.e., eating enough, if not the levels of testosterone are much reduced and it would not make its natural anabolic function.
One very important thing is forget the alcohol completely Since drinking alcohol is going to make that testosterone levels fall sharply, so controls the maximum intake, if you want to do things right you should not take even a single drop, and in the case of forced celebration opts for beer and never more than one cane.
In addition food must follow a varied diet and contain at least 20% to be unsaturated fats Since fat raises testosterone levels. So forget about these diets low in carbos and fat when it comes to gain muscle.
Insulin: It is a hormone that depending on their levels It can help stimulate the muscle gain Since it served transport amino acids to muscles, but should have it too controlled and which in turn It causes the storage of glycogen in fat form
Ideal for keep insulin levels stable is eating every three hours, not hearty meals, and control the intake of carbohydrates simple, since they cause a peak of blood glucose which is countered by a high segregation of insulin by the pancreas.
The hormones to control
On the other hand we must have more controlled as possible to other two hormones that can make our results to be all cash that you want to, you can even make us lose muscle with so much effort we have gained with the hard training, diet, and rest:
Estrogen: This hormone reduces testosterone levels (why women cannot develop both muscle). To keep it you must lower your body fat index Since thus they decrease estrogen levels and get, therefore increase of testosterone.
Cortisol : Although it is necessary, we must try to make their levels low since cortisol destroys muscle tissue. A good way to do it is to take Omega 3 oils (fish oils), and improved muscle insulin sensitivity to better absorb amino acids.
When is the Best Time to Eat for Maximum Muscle Gain …
Will Lifting Heavy Weights Make Me Bulky?
LeanFactor Muscle Builder
How To Activate Your Hormones To Burn Extra Fat?
Here Is How To Activate Your Hormones To Burn Fat …
How to Train for High Natural Testosterone – ThinkEatLift
Testosterone, Human Growth Hormone, Insulin, Cortisol and …
Heal Yourself At Home
How To Lose Weight With Hypothyroidism
A quick review Sam Craik
Middle-age spread: Losing weight can be harder, but there …
1000+ images about Fitness! on Pinterest
6 Ways To Turn Off Your Weight Gain Hormones
Cortisol and Cycling – The Stress Hormone
How A Hormone Imbalance Can Cause Weight Gain
Hormones and Weight Loss
Estrogen dominance: the hormonal imbalance that causes …
6 Beneficial Ways To Suppress Your Weight Gain Hormones